New Year Eve Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for ticket purchases
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. Time restrictions apply-please see yourindividual ticket for this. Failure to enter a venue by the time specified on your ticket may result in asurcharge or refused entry
2. It is advised to arrive early to avoid queuing times. We recommend arriving before 10.30pm to prevent long queues and enter the venue before midnight. Please be aware that the door may closefor 10 minutes over midnight, during which time guests will be held at the door until it re-opens.
3.0nly guests with table reservations are entitled to jump the queue and access via the fast track table reservation line.
4.n arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID). Once you reach the front of queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines (age restrictions. Dress code,intoxication, gender balance etc) for full details contact the event manager or see www.elitepalaceny.com
6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission.
7. Entertainment, decorations, acts, performers and themes are subject to change.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue's entrance guidelines-this is at the security team's discretion.
9. Refunds will ONLY be issued should the event be canceled.
10. Table bookings must be claimed by a specific time to prevent issues entering the venue. Please check with the event manager for individual package details.
11.Deposits for table packages are non-refundable.
12.Please check www.elitepalaceny.com for any updates to the event or after party Refund Policy.***********************************
All sales are final
No ReFunds will be issued under any circumstance unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled
lf your event is canceled. In most cases you won't need to do a thing we'll inform you of the cancellation and refund the amount you paid for your tickets, on the same payment method used for purchase
By purchasing tickets you are accepting these terms
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org/718-565-2001